Friday, October 15, 2010

Country Pumpkins

We recently discovered Country Pumpkins through our daughters field trip and I thought I would pass some info on it along!

This has been the only farm that I have found to date where there is no admission fee!
Some of the activities that are free are the corn maze, hay bale maze, corn box (like a sandbox but with corn), use their walking trail that is beautiful right now because of the fall colors, etc.
There is pumpkins to purchase (they aren't in a patch), you can feed the animals for 25 cents and on the weekends they have hay rides that are 30 minutes long for $2.

This isn't my favorite farm I've been to but like I said, there is no admission fee and it is open every day of the week, so you aren't just limited to the weekends.

Country Pumpkins
2165 Sherman Mt. Zion Rd.
Dry Ridge, KY 41035
www.countrypumpkinsky.com

1 comment: